The tribe has spoken (and purchased!) – these are my top selling items from last month!
Pink Midi Dress ($23) / Blue Floral Maxi ($27) / Green Floral Maxi ($27) / Espadrille Kitten Wedge ($14) / Colorblock Maxi Dress ($22) / Two Piece Ruffle Set ($18) / Pineapple Print Peplum Top ($16) / Leaf Print Smock Dress ($22) / Navy Floral Tie Front Dress ($23) / Gold Ankle Strap Block Heels (usually on sale for about $44)
I started this series last month when I recapped my best sellers for April. I’ve made it my goal to dive a little deeper into my analytics to see what you guys are loving and I have to say – it’s pretty cool to dig into. And unsurprisingly, 9 out of the top 10 items from last month are all from Amazon! Can you take a guess which is the only item that isn’t?
- Midi Dress: This pink midi dress came in at #2 in April, but has made its way to the top! And rightfully so. It’s an incredibly easy throw-on-and-go kind of dress. I love the flounce detail and the slits on both sides. I wore this dress in Hawaii and recently bought it in black for a date night outfit!
- Floral Maxi Dresses: This green floral dress and this blue floral dress were #1 and #4 in April, so it’s no surprise that they continue to do well. Another easy dress option, but the length and the fabric make these dresses super romantic and perfect for a summer getaway (I wore the green in Paris and the blue in Hawaii). I promise you need them both!
- Kitten Wedges: I love that these wedges have the tiniest touch of espadrille. They’re super comfortable to walk in, but the texture makes it feel a bit more special! They also come in a ton of different colors.
- Colorblock Maxi Dress: Guys, you NEED this red, white and blue dress for the Fourth of July. I mean, does it even get more patriotic than this? You can see it on me here. I love the fit and the flowiness of it. It also comes in a few other color combinations, which I think is perfect for college or football game day.
- Two Piece Set: This one’s another repeat from April. I wore this set in Hawaii and love that you can wear the pieces together or separately. I’m debating picking up another set in either yellow or green.
- Pineapple Print Cami: This little peplum top makes me so happy. The peplum actually has quite a bit of volume to it (perfect for hiding food babies – or real ones!). It’s such a great price point and comes in a few different prints.
- Leaf Print Dress: I recently posted about this dress and I’m kind of having a moment with smocking. I love the stretchiness of the top, but the ruffles and the print makes the dress feel more joyful than juvenile.
- Floral Tie Front Dress: Tie front dresses (and tops) are my bread and butter. If I could only wear one thing for the rest of my life, this would be it, so I’m really glad that you’re loving them too!
- Ankle Strap Sandal: This is the only item that’s not from Amazon and it’s currently my go-to summer sandal. Well actually, I own this pair in tan, but you seem to loving the gold! I’ve worn mine all over NYC and they’re still comfortable at the end of the day. Definitely a must have!