I’m starting a new monthly series to share everything YOU love.
Blue Floral Maxi ($27) / Green Floral Maxi ($27) / Pink Midi Dress ($23) / Straw Circle Bag ($35) / Geo Romper / Two Piece Ruffle Set ($18) / High Waisted Leggings ($25) / Floral Skirt (on sale for $36!) / Black Crop Top ($15) / Mules (on sale for $42!)
I obviously love searching for new clothing to shop, but it’s especially satisfying when you love it too! I’ve made it a personal goal to start diving into my analytics more and an easy one was to look at last month’s top sellers. If you don’t know how bloggers make money, it’s through app like LikeToKnow.It that allow me to share affiliate links – basically, I use a special link and get commission when you click and purchase something from that site (doesn’t even have to be the exact item).
The percentage of commission depends on the retailer (they set it as part of their negotiations). This roundup is based on orders made, not commission earned. Let’s dive in, shall we?
- Floral Maxis: A dress so good, I bought it twice! I first wore this green floral maxi in Paris and loved how romantic it looked and felt. I bought a similar version in blue for our trip to Hawaii – at only $27, how could I not? The best past is that the length is perfect and didn’t need to be hemmed – for reference, I’m 5’2″ and wore 3″ heels in this photo.
- Midi Dress: I’m calling it now – you need this midi dress for spring and summer. As simple of a dress as it is, I has fun little details like the flounce top, the side slits and the tie waist. It’s only $23 and comes in 12 different colors – the black one is in my shopping cart now!
- Straw Bag: Nope, the straw circle bag trend is not going away this summer! The size and shape of this one has been my go to for a few years now – I bought one before they were everywhere and at a much higher price point. I love that this one is only $35 – an easy investment for a spring/summer staple!
- Geo Print Romper: At only $15, I figured this romper would make for a cute coverup at the beach or pool. It’s pretty decent quality for the price and the print is just too cute to pass up!
- Two-Piece Ruffle Set: This two-piece set probably one of my personal favorites (you can see the outfit in action here). I love that this “dress” is actually made of two pieces. You can wear the cropped ruffle top with a pair of high waisted jeans and the skirt with a bodysuit or a tie front top.
- High Waisted Leggings: Having seriously considered blowing $130 for workout leggings, I’m SO glad I found this $25 version instead. The quality is great and strong enough for high impact workouts. I love that it has pockets on each leg and a pocket in the waistband for keys. It comes in a bunch of different colors and I already own four of them! Highly recommend!
- Floral Skirt: This floral skirt is probably my favorite work-appropriate piece from last month (you can see the full look here). The print is so perfect for spring and if you look closely, there are pleats along the hem of the skirt. It’s on major sale now – was $98, now only $36.
- Crop Top: I love that this round up is such a random mix of casual, work and gym clothes – the heart wants what the heart wants! I wish I knew about this $15 crop top before I spent 3x more on a name brand version. I love pairing my high waisted leggings with a simple crop top and this one fits the bill. It also comes in a few different colors!
- Slide Loafers / Mules: Okay last, but certainly not least – I got these loafers in cream (they also come in a tan or light blue suede) and they’re selling out fast. I get so many compliments whenever I wear them. I love a good mule, but for some reason the pointed toe makes it feel even more modern and put together. They’re on major sale for only $42, so if they still have your size left, I highly recommend you snatch it up!