Caslon rib knit tunic sweater / Halogen basket weave wrap scarf / Daniel Wellington ‘Classic St. Mawes’ 40 mm watch (c/o) / Kendra Scott ‘Naomi’ drusy double ring (c/o) / NARS velvet matte lip pencil in ‘Damned’
Surprisingly, the year has been off to a good start – aside from New Year’s Day, when I couldn’t even manage to crawl out of bed until the sun had already went down. I call it our annual all-day-hangover tradition.
Other than that, it’s back on the grind, both at work and at the gym. I went to my first boxing class at Overthrow Boxing in NoHo and loved it. It’s the first class where I can actually shut my mind off from the outside world because it’s a fast-paced workout where you can’t afford to miss a queue.
As for this weekend, the wildest thing I will be doing is trying a new ramen place in the West Village. Without further adieu, here are my favorite clickables of the week:
Sales & Shopping:
- Because you can never have too many plaid shirts.
- Out of all of the post-holiday sales going on, LOFT is definitely my favorite. Case in point: this red lace dress for $34, this striped sweater dress for $32 and a ton of Lou & Grey pieces for an extra 60% off.
- James and I are heading to Bermuda at the end of the month and I’ve got swimwear on my mind. Do we think this one piece is too much?
- My ever-growing collection of matte lip pencils include Cruella, Mysterious Red, Damned and Bettina.
- Picked up a pair of these ankle booties in cognac and have been wearing them nonstop. They fit true to size and are so comfy.
Things I Loved, Read & Ate:
- I finished reading Crazy Rich Asians and its sequel China Rich Girlfriend over the holidays and both had the most over the top, indulgent characters since Gossip Girl. The perfect vacation reads! Next, I’m on to the Notorious R.B.G. – a book that reveals how one Supreme Court Justice got her SWAG.
- These days, I’m not big on New Year resolutions, but I love these simple, totally doable goals from Christine.
- Keeping the holiday spirit alive – this video of a dog unwrapping his owner on Christmas is TOO cute.
- This spicy sofritas recipe is better than a burrito bowl at Chipotle. I made it myself earlier this week!
In Case You Missed It: