I’m not usually a morning person, but today I sprung out of bed at 6:00 AM like it was Christmas Day! More likely than not, you already know that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! I spent a better part of my morning browsing through every page of every category to bookmark the best items! And while I eagerly await my own order to be shipped, here are some of my preliminary thoughts on the sale.
- Shirtdresses are in for fall! Love this striped midi fit and flare version (which also comes in three solid colors) or this more traditionally cut option.
- They made updates to their ultra flattering ruche dress (I wore it here a few years ago).
- I’m a firm believer that all dresses should come with pockets. Case in point: this dress, this dress
- They have an oddly large number of maternity options on sale. I’m not pregnant, but do you think I could get away wearing this dress? It’s so cute!!
- If you’re in the market for wear-to-work dresses, I love this scalloped trim, these ruffle sleeves, and this navy blue beauty.
- Not ready to shop for fall in the dead of summer? Thankfully, they still have some warm weather options like this cold shoulder dress, this floral midi dress and this insanely beautiful floral off the shoulder dress.
- If you’re looking to splurge on some designer worthy pieces, let me introduce you to the DVF and Self Portrait beauties. Swoon!
- I bought this lace trim cami in cream and black last year. Getting it pink rose this year!
- This is such a dreamy pleated tank that comes in a whole bunch of prints and patterns.
- This tee is tres chic!
- I’m getting one of these $32 tees in every color!
- If you love NYC, you need this shirt (I have it in white from earlier this spring!).
- Love this very subtle, modern, ultra cool twist on the bell sleeve.
- How pretty is the ruffle neck on this blouse and this tank?
- Wrap dresses have been my jam lately, which is why I’m loving this striped top and this bell sleeve top!
- Just ordered this to try on – hopefully it doesn’t show too much skin!
- I have a feeling I’ll be wearing this top work for like, the rest of my life.
- Loving all the girly details, like this bow neck top and this scalloped tank.
- Good vibes only please.
- The NSale is the perfect time to stock up on sweaters. For a third year in a row, this cocoon cardi (which comes in 5 different colors) is back. It’s such a staple! I already have it in grey, now I’m getting it in cream and dusty pink.
- I’m having a difficult time mentally preparing myself for turtleneck season, but these striped sleeves are cute!
- I love knot-front t-shirts, so why not a knot-front sweater?
- Last year, a similar striped cardi sold out in the very first day! I can’t wait to get my hands on this one.
- For when you’re feeling a little extra.
- I’ve never worn a wrap cardi before, but it looks like it would be perfect for all my travels.
- Fall is all about texture, which is why I love this chunky waffle knit cardigan and this nubby cardigan!
- Are you more a classic trench or modern trench kind of gal?
- I’m kind of into this cozy bomber jacket.
- Ready for rain in this ray of sunshine – or this one if preppy stripes is more your thing.
- I think notched collar blazers are a great modern twist to a classic.
- Not that I really need another coat, but I love love love the ruffle detail on this one.
- You know I love a good jumpsuit – this one’s only $35 and it comes in four colors!
- Swooning over the high waisted, wide legged pants in white and navy.
- YOU GUYS. I wear this exact pajama set almost every night and I’m so excited they have an updated version this year! The best $36 you’ll ever spend.
- My one NSale regret last year was not buying the pair of Zella colorblock leggings. So glad a similar version is back this year. It also comes in solids!
- Nordstrom never really has a great skirt selection, but I do like the retro-inspired print on this one.
- For me, the key to finding the perfect jumpsuit is choosing one that’s ankle length, because it’s usually full length on me! Bonus points that this one has pockets!
- This white lace romper is perfect for all you brides-to-be out there!
- This is a great everyday bag that you don’t have to worry about if it gets a little beat up.
- This incredibly chic luggage set is fueling my wanderlust right now.
- Because a little pop of leopard never hurt nobody.
- This tote look like it’s more expensive than it actually is!
- I’ve always wanted a cylinder bag and this colorblock option is too good to pass up!
- Because you can never go wrong with a bucket bag.
- I’ve always wanted a pair of white sneakers! Now, how long do we think it’ll take for them to get dirty?
- Do I need these smules or what?
- I have a similar pair of these knee high boots from last year and they carried me all through fall and winter!
- Here’s another similar pair of ankle boots from last year’s sale. Love the cut of them!
- These bow beauties look like the Salvatore Ferragamo ballet flats, but at a fraction of the cost! They also come in leopard.
- Love this classic ankle strap heel with a metallic twist.
- It’s safe to say you can expect a lot of slide/mule loafers this fall. Or you can rock these espadrilles for summer.
- I love this style of “friendship” bracelets!
- There’s something so boho chic about layers of delicate necklaces (this is a great option too!).
- How would you describe this necklace? Southwestern chic?
- I don’t have my ears pierced, but if I did, I’d wear these!
- How cute are these mini tassels?
- I love these geometric gems!