Imagine a place where no one locks their doors and strangers say hello to each other. Does anyone else find that weird, or has New York really hardened/jaded me?
Last week, James and I traded city life for something a little slower paced. We found a place along the North Shore to stay via airbnb and ended up in the quiet oceanside town of Swampscott. It was the kind of neighborhood where the local fro-yo joint is the place to be on a Friday night. Now that’s something I can get on board with.
This weekend, we’re planning to stay put in New York. Only 2.5 weeks left until our honeymoon in Italy, so we plan to do a little vacation outfit planning via some of our favorite brands (J.Crew, LOFT, Nordstrom, ASOS to name a few). A straw boater hat is on the top of my packing list!
Without further ado, here are my favorite clickables for the week.
Sales & Shopping:
- Take $25 off dresses and an extra 60% off sale at LOFT, including tons of stuff from Lou & Grey.
- Need to get this teal romper for Italy!
- I need your opinion on these gladiator sandals – brown or gold?
- J.Crew’s also offering an extra 30% off sale and an extra 50% off final sale. Now’s a great time to stock up on swimwear.
- Pom poms, tassels or both?
- C. Wonder is making a comeback … sort of.
- Love this advice on how to be a traveler, not a tourist.
- How cute does Christine look in gingham?
- If you watched Back to the Future growing up, you’re gonna love this.
- Career advice from one of my style favorites, Jenna Lyons.
In Case You Missed It: