When I think of studded accessories, I think about that “punk rock” phase I went through in junior high, complete with chunky studded belt and emo song lyrics scribbled on my notebook. Well I’m happy to report that the studs I’m wearing these days are a bit more tasteful and free of teenage angst. Check out a few of my favorite studded accessories this fall (sappy song lyrics not included).
1. Coach Legacy Mini Tanner Crossbody in Studded Leather
2. Guess Studded Wide Brim Hat
3. Gorjana & Griffin Sunset Studded Pyramid Bracelet
4. Rebecca Minkoff Wallet on a Chain
5. Julianne Hough for Sole Society Anneke Pump
6. Hive & Honey Pavé Pyramid Stud Earring