I’m rounding up my favorite sales of the year!
Let me preface this by saying: 2020 has been a helluva year. This rollercoaster ride has put a lot of physical, emotional and financial strain on so many, and this holiday season will be more difficult than years past. This is the time of year when bloggers amp up their shopping content to bring because it’s the largest usually the largest source of their income of the year.
But please don’t ever feel pressured to buy something just because you see it posted by 50 different influencers! Do what’s best for you and remember that the most important thing this season is to keep you and your loved ones healthy!
If you are in a position to shop this year, I’m sharing a few of my favorite sales and pieces (things that I own and get so much wear out of) and a few extra sales that are too good to pass up! Happy holidays to you and yours!
My Favorite Sales to Shop
J.Crew: 50% off everything + 60% off sale
So many of my favorite staples are half off right now, including my brown teddy coat, camel blazer, gray sweater blazer and leopard crossbody bag. If you’re in the market for timeless pieces that you’ll wear season after season like work wear and winter coats (I’ve had my cocoon coat and chateau coat for years now!), now’s the time to strike!
Abercrombie: 40% off everything
Fun fact: Abercrombie was my first retail gig in college – my collection of moose polos and popped collars was out of control! I recently rekindled my love for A&F in early 2018, when I realized their high rise skinny jeans fit me like a glove and were so so comfortable. They have a great selection of on trend pieces, but also some great winter essentials like chunky sweaters, cozy cardigans and pom pom beanies.
LOFT: 50% off everything
You know I’ve been a LOFT girl for years, and I actually worked in their corporate office supporting internal communications for three years! They’re my go-to for pieces that are fun and affordable, like this rose gold sequin skirt. Lou & Grey, their in-house loungewear line will also be part of the sale! And did I mention they have the cutest selection of pajamas? With so many cute prints, they’d make for a great holiday gift!
Express: 50% off everything
I recently started shopping at Express again. I wish I hadn’t overlooked them for the past few years. There are so many great options for every occasion, including work wear, special event dresses and cozy casuals for staying at home. I’ve been living in this turtleneck tunic ever since I got it, and I can’t wait to have a reason to wear this stunning red dress out somewhere.
Even More Sales
Ann Taylor: 50% off everything
- This faux fur coat does leopard perfectly!
- AT makes the best shoes – I own these mules and I’m obsessed
- This plaid dress is perfect for your winter work wardrobe
H&M: 30% off everything
- This sleeveless turtleneck sweater is perfect for warmer winters
- You can never go wrong with a bright red sweater for the holidays
- This sequin skirt is a showstopper!
Madewell: Up to 50% off
- I love the color and print of this windowpane coat
- Lace up boots are a winter staple!
- This leather tote comes back year after year because it’s such a classic
Nordstrom: Up to 50% thousands of items
- These booties are 50% off right now, but selling out fast!
- My favorite white mules are only $50 – be sure to size up 1/2 size
- This Tory Burch tote would make an amazing holiday gift
Old Navy: 50% off everything
- So many matching pajama sets for the whole family!
- I love a classic fair isle sweater for the holidays
- If you’re currently expecting, Old Navy has the best maternity section
Target: Black Friday deals all week long!