It doesn’t rain much in Arizona, so when I visited the Midwest in the past two days, I got my first taste of April showers. Unfortunately, the extent of my cold weather gear entailed a pair of leggings and a UA hoodie.
As I stepped into a freezing puddle of muddy water, I immediately realized that my Havaianas were definitely not cutting it. Note to self: invest in some functional, yet cute rain gear when I move out of Arizona.
1. MOMA Sky Umbrella — $35
2. Stuart Weitzman Pellets Rubber Flats — $78.99
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Jumbled Birds Umbrella — $48
4. Madewell Trench Biker Jacket — $115
5. Target Lime & White Dot Rain Boots — $24.99
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Little Nylon Tate Tote — $158
7. Hunter Original Wellies — $125