Dedicating my first post of 2021 to the best of 2020!
Happy New Year! I can’t believe the holidays have come and gone – and that 2020 is actually over. Before I dive into the new year, I wanted to share five top sellers from last year – they brought a bit of style, function and normalcy to a very abnormal year and I’m glad so many of you loved them too!
1. BLANKNYC Faux Leather Moto Jacket (XS): I purchased this during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I have another BLANKNYC moto jacket in black with gold hardware, but absolutely love the rich cognac brown color here. Plus, the faux leather is surprisingly buttery soft and it’s half off for $49 right now!
2. Abercrombie & Fitch High Waisted Skinny Ankle Jeans (26S): I’ve been exclusively wearing A&F jeans for the past three years and haven’t looked back. The fit, stretch and the length are truly perfection. This exact pair is from a few years ago, but the style is still one of my best sellers and rightfully so! Sadly, I’ll be switching over to maternity jeans soon but can’t wait for the day that I can wear these again!
3. Marc Fisher Oshay Booties (normally a 6.5, sized up to 7): A bit of a late comer (I missed them during the NSale, but finally snagged them on sale in November), but so worth the wait. Both colors are perfect neutrals that pair with pretty much everything, and they’re currently on sale for $100.
4. Only Tie Strap Tiered Dress (XS): This one’s a throwback to late summer when I was obsessing over all things rust / sienna colored. This dress was the perfect transition piece – a summer style in a fall color.
5. BP Faux Leather Classic Tote: I’ve been using this tote bag nonstop – it’s roomy enough to hold my work laptop, lunch, snacks and water bottle during the weekday, and the zipper top comes in handy for keeping everything safe and sound while running errands or traveling. The faux leather is surprisingly soft for the price point, and I love it so much, I snagged it in brown too.