15,000+ reviews and Oprah’s list of favorite things can’t steer you wrong … right?
Orolay Puffer Jacket (XS – comes in 6+ colors) / White Mock Neck Sweater (XS) / Black Maternity Fleece Lined Leggings (c/o) (here are my favorite non-maternity leggings) / Hunter Tour Packable Rain Boots (normally a 6.5, sized up to a 7) / Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in ‘Pillow Talk’
After two days of nonstop snow in NYC, I’m happy to report that the viral Amazon puffer jacket can withstand near blizzard conditions and a -5°F windchill!
I’ve been on the hunt for a light neutral puffer jacket for a while, but couldn’t justify the price of a Canada Goose down jacket. James has one and it’s great, but I personally would rather save that money for a handbag! For $150, the Orolay puffer coat has everything I need:
- Insulation that’s thick enough to keep me warm, but not too bulky (the interior of this jacket is a fun, bright orange!)
- Lots of zipper pockets to keep my belongings safe and in-seam pockets to easily keep my hands warm
- Thick cuffs at the wrists to prevent the cold from seeping up the sleeves
- A super soft, sherpa-like lining on the inside of the hood
- Side zippers to expand as need, which is great for expecting moms like me (I’m 24 weeks pregnant in these photos) or if you want to add additional layers underneath
Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised with this winter coat and could see myself getting it in another color in the future. I’m also crushing on this camel and sherpa combo, which they released earlier this season! Do you have this same down jacket? I would love to hear your thoughts!